Tuesday 13 July 2010

Blog up and running!

Hey guys!
so yeah I decided it was about time to start blogging, sharing my thoughts, my songs and hopefully encouraging people involved with song writing and worship leading.
as for the title of the blog.. it is a phrase God has really put on my heart particularly over the last few months as i have thought long and hard about God's 'calling' on peoples lives, and i know that our common, highest call is to take the gospel to the nations and that is my focus. but i know that we all have particular roles and giftings to encourage and build God's church. I know that God has called me to lead his people into his presence.

so please enjoy reading my posts and listening to my music, if you want to use one of my songs in a time of worship just email me and i will be able to send you lyrics and chords. and God bless
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment