Wednesday 14 July 2010

New Song - What is this Love?

So this song again has been around for a while...
I came home from small group one night after a particularly amazing time of worship and remember being overwhelmed by the grace of God, I sat down with my guitar and quietly wrote this as it was late and didn't want to wake anyone up! but i remember getting this idea for 'What is this Love that i am chosen?' and went from there to write about when we are down, and at our lowest we can realise that God has loved us and poured out his love on us and we can come into his presence...

MP3 Link:
http://www.box.net/shared/8nsb7te231

Lyrics:
When shame surrounds my soul, and i feel like letting go, there you are
When all this life can hold has faded into nothing, there you are

You remain faithful, through it all faithful
Here is my rock

What is this love, that i am chosen?
You love a heart thats broken
What is this grace, that you have freed me?
now with your spirit lead me
to that place where i draw near to your face

My dark has turned to light, your righteousness made mine, my life in your hands
In wonder i will sing, hear my cry my humble king and come to me

once again if anyone wants chords just email me :)
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment