Tuesday 13 July 2010

Song - The Promise

Hey guys!
this is a song i finished writing a few months back and recorded, so it isn't 'new' as such, but it is a proclamation of what Jesus did for us, and the fulfilment of Gods promise to his chosen :)


Lyrics:
With mercy in mind, you left glory behind
To come to earth to free the captives and sinners
Son of man, blameless and holy
You made the way for eternal life

This is salvation, you bring redemption, I am free

You bring life to the broken, redeemed and forgiven, Hosanna
Through your son Jesus, you've delivered the promise
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah

The day has come, Jesus Christ the offering
Your only son, to be sin for the world
My sin his burden, his cross my shame
but now he's raised to life my debt is paid

hope you enjoy it, and if anyone would like chords just email me at wardy_kicks@hotmail.com
Rich

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song!Put up 'Let your love fall' so I can download it!! :) to the seeeeaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the middle of a recording, may try just an acoustic one to get it out there.. watch this space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you should rename your blog "to the sea..." cos its just good, fact

    ReplyDelete